- Connect three or more monitors to your laptop or desktop PC (one adapter required per monitor, up to 6 on Windows PCs)
- Plug and play, extensible USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity. Widest possible monitor support via DVI-I output and both VGA and HDMI adapters included in box
- DisplayLink DL-3500 chipset, supports resolutions up to 2048×1152 (1920×1080 with Analog VGA)
- Windows 8.1/8/7 32/64-bit and XP 32-bit drivers via Windows Update, download, or disk. Download the latest Driver from Displaylink.com
- Mac is not supported. No Linux support at this time.
Liztek USB DVI Video Adapter offers a perfect external multi-monitor solution, enabling you to add a high-resolution (up to 2048×1152) external DVI output to your desktop or laptop computer system using an available USB 3.0 port (one adapter required per monitor, up to 14 on Windows PCs). Multitask with a dedicated monitor for each document or application.
Top Buying Reasons:
-Connect displays/projector with inexpensive USB cabling
- External USB to DVI video card solution – for use with monitors that support up to 2048×1152 resolutions
- Increase productivity with multiple monitors
USB graphics adapters work by rendering 2D/3D with your computer’s CPU and GPU, and then compressing and transmitting the pixels that change over USB. Dual core or 2Ghz or better CPU recommended. Recommended for web and applications, not 3D gaming or motion video playback.
The adapter package includes the main USB 3.0 to DVI-I adapter, a USB 3.0 cable (all of which is USB 2.0 compatible) and hardware adapters for the different connector types (DVI-I to VGA/D-Sub and DVI-I to HDMI). HDMI connections are graphics only (no audio). Supports monitors and PC-compatible TVs up to 2048×1152 or 1920×1200 (1920×1080 for Analog VGA).
Supported Operating Systems
* Windows 8.1/8/7 64 and 32 bit, XP SP2+ 32 bit. Up-to-date drivers automatically downloaded from Windows Update. Download the latest Driver from Displaylink.com
* Requires Intel / AMD / nVidia main GPU and driver with Windows Aero enabled. USB graphics requires dual core or 2 Ghz or better CPU for best performance. Not compatible with ARM-based Windows (MS Surface) or Windows RT. Vista Home Basic, Win7 Starter Edition disable multiple monitors and are not supported. No supported drivers are available for Linux at this time.
* Mac OS X not supported